We’re pleased to announce that we are looking to add an experienced Mobile Engineer to our existing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pump Engineer to work for a well established company within the pumping industry. The role requires a mobile engineer, who has vast experience working on site with a wide range of different pumps and pump applications.
- Installation & maintenance of a variety of pump types, heating, sewage, storm water, booster sets and pressurisation units
- Completing required paperwork for service, installations, commissions etc
- Performing on site repairs and servicing and having some electrical knowledge would be an advantage
- Field service role
- Hours 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday (overtime available)
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your CV to:
All pump systems consist of mechanical devices which require maintenance periodically.The frequency of maintenance depends on the demands, the loads of a system and how critical the application is. Routine maintenance to a pump system is critical for longevity and reliability.
Common Pump Issues:
Sewage pump system failures can be caused by increasing amounts of blockages within the pumps and valves, which trigger unreliability- meaning the pump could fail at any given moment without any prior warning- and result in sewage flooding. Pump downtime can cause inconvenience to your business and emergency call-outs are often expensive and can require tankering.
Unmaintained booster sets can result in inconsistent water pressure and ultimately cause failure of your water supply. Typically on a cold water system, it will be the non-return valve or pressure vessel which fails, causing damage to the pipework resulting in erratic water pressure. A block of flats with no water supply or car wash service with fluctuating pressure soon becomes an emergency.
What are the solutions:
A well maintained pump system is far less likely to give you unexpected issues. Get the peace of mind you deserve! Rest assured that even when your system is running under maximum load, it will remain efficient.
When routine maintenance is carried out by highly trained personnel, it ensures all system components are thoroughly assessed on a regular basis, detecting any issues that are likely to arise while also identifying any components that need replacing to allow system efficiency.
Cougar Pumps provide customers with thorough routine pump maintenance. A variety of different service levels are available to form a tailored plan to suit the ever-changing needs of your business.
- Removal and clean of existing pump(s)
- Bearing and impeller check
- Assessment of non-return and gate valves
- Pipework and guide rail checks
- Fully electrically qualified engineers
- Technical sales advisors who can recommend replacement pumps or components before failure
Find out more about Cougar service plans
Take action now & ensure you have a preventative maintenance plan in place for your pumping equipment prior to the winter months.