Cougar Pumps are proud to have a 4 year contract in place for the servicing of 53 sumps and pumps for 4 different flood protection locations. The pumps are a combination of stormwater and foul water pumps.
The annual service takes place in very high risk confined spaces and consists of:
- Lifting of pumps from sumps, overhaul & topping up of oil levels
- Emptying and wash down of sumps
- Testing of all alarms
- Non-return valve to be removed and checked
- Full report detailing all electrical readings and photos of major components to be issued
The 4th year involves a major service which includes changing of the following components:
- Mechnical seal & Non-return valve
All pumps and equipment are explosion proof due to the criticaility of the barrier.
Here at Cougar we care about the longevity and reliability of your system. We encourage you to pass on the responsibility of your equipment to us to ensure you get the peace of mind you deserve.
No job is too big, or small.