- Pump unit/s comprising of Pump, Motor, Base, Guard, Transmission, Sensors and Valves
- Single Variable Speed Drive Control Panel
- 24/7 high-pressure cleaning water availability
- Minimal water bypass
- Pump speed matched to demand resulting in energy reduction
- Positive displacement pump, with 85% mechanical efficiency reduces energy consumption
- Easy on-site servicing, reduces downtime
What are the options?
- Multiple pump units
- Interconnecting inlet and discharge pipe work
- Header tank/s
- Remote access
- Accessories: other valves, components or sensors
- Instant response to changing gun demand reduces water use
- Low consumption idle mode
- Automatic start/stop function (sleep mode) saves energy costs
- Run dry and pipe leak detection for better maintenance
- Pre-configured control panel with adjustable parameters
Demand is managed by the Wash-Saver control panel, specifically designed to exactly match demand with supply. The Wash-Saver uses a feedback signal from a sensor to a variable speed drive (VSD) to control the pump speed. The pump, drive motor, accessories and VSD panel come fully assembled, tested and pre-configured at our UK facility to match customers’ individual requirements.
Optional pre-piped water header tanks can also be supplied, and installation into existing centralised high-pressure pipe systems is an uncomplicated procedure. The control panel can be readily incorporated into a factory automation system or linked into local area network.
Do you require a wash-saver system?