The Grundfos Comfort is designed for pressuirsed systems, this family incorporates intelligent microprocessor technology to control its operation and match the hot water service demand pattern. As well as controlling the return water temperature.
For circulation of water in
- Domestic hot water systems
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Available with AUTOADAPT that has the ability to continuously find and adjust to its optimal setting
- Head removal for ease of maintenance
- Corrosion- resistant pump housing
The Grundfos CMB/CMBE boosting pumps are designed for pumping clean water from a cold water storage tank.
- Boosting to pressurised hot and cold water systems in domestic and light commercial premises
- Irrigation systems with above ground storage tank
- Compact design
- Wide range of flows and pressures
- Low noise for quiet operation
- All single phase options can be used in domestic environments
- Integral controls and motor/dry run protection
- With PM2 automatic stop/start controller on CMB versions
- CMBE versions- energy saving variable speed operation
- Stainless steel pump with WRAS approval
- Self-priming CMB option available
At the beginning of March Cougar were visited by their industry partner, to share our understanding of industrial end users in the UK market. Members of the Cougar Business Development team & Grundfos Marketing team visited a local brewery to get a broader perspective of their needs from the industry.
Cougar were also given a deep insight into the latest intelligent pump solutions Grundfos are offering.
Grundfos & Cougar discussed how together as industry partners, we can work together to create awareness of the importance of system optimisation.