The most effective way to keep groundwater out of your property/ business premises is to use a drainage or pump system.
The DOC series pump is a compact and versatile, submersible pump with the added benefit of being corrosion-resistant.
- Emptying of residential sumps
- Garden and lawn irrigation
- Emergency draining of flooded basements/cellars & garages
The Lowara Flood kit provides a quick and easy solution in case of flooded basements, garages and residential buildings.
Flood kits include:
- stainless steel Lowara DOC3 drainage pump
- 6-metre long flexible hose complete with quick coupling, all inside a plastic that can be used to store the kit when not in use, or as a strainer during operation.
- The Lowara Flood kit is complete with pump, preassembled
float switch, pre-assembled hose with quick
coupling already mounted, all inside the box.
- The Lowara Flood kit is ready for use, just connect the
quick coupling hose and plug-in.
- The Lowara Flood kit is easy to setup, adjust pump start-stop,
set the float switch level, no special tools required.
- The Lowara Flood kit is easy to use, the float switch
automatically stops the pump.
- All materials are corrosion resistant.
- The Lowara Flood kit is easy to transport, light-weight,
with a 10-metre power cable, the box has 2 handles for
- The Lowara Flood kit requires limited space and can be
easily stored, the container doubles as a strainer during
- Kit weight 8.3 kg
- Pump weight 4 kg
- Hose 6 metres, in PVC
- Length 400 mm
- Width 300 mm
- Height 340 mm
- Head up to 7 metres
- Flow up to 135 l/min
solid size 10 mm
- Pumped liquid up to 40ºC
- Power supply 220-240 V, single-phase
- Power 0.25 kW
- Absorbed current 1.4 A